Abstract

 

His study aims to determine the effect of bad loans on bank soundness . Data analysis methods used are : simple regression , the coefficient of determination and t test .

Based on research by the author obtained the following results : the relationship between variables huge bad loans and bank soundness is equal to 0.689 , then the degree of relationship between the two variables is strong . The positive correlation indicates that the relationship between the variables and the variables of bad loans of the bank in the same direction . This means that if the variable bad loans increased the soundness of banks will be increased . From the multiple regression calculations obtained regression equation Y = 3.248 + 0.684 X. This means that , if the value of the variable bad loans , in the research object is equal to zero , then the magnitude of a variable rate or soundness of the bank will amount to 3,248 . The magnitude of the coefficient of determination ( R2 ) is found to be 0.475 , this means that the amount of the bank in PD BKK Butuh of 47.5 % influenced by variables bad loans while the remaining 52.5 % received contributions from other causal factors in this case is loans classified substandard, substandard loans and credit are categorized as doubtful.
Hypothesis testing sig by 0,198 ( P > 0.05 ) , meaning that there is no positive and significant effect among variables of the bad loans of the bank rejected . Efforts are taken in settlement of bad loans made ​​by the PD. BKK
Butuh were: scheduling the installment period , the amount of installment and a grace period (rescheduling ) ; terms of scheduling back credit ( reconditioning ) ; realignment is the addition of credit and interest arrears conversion but lenders need to loan settlement (restructuring).

 

Keyword : bad credit , bank soundness , rescheduling , reconditioning , and restructuring