Abstract
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the work environment, and leadership to the work motivation of employees in the Dinas Perindustrian, Perdagangan Dan Pengelolaan Pasar Kabupaten Kebumen. Sampling the census method, which takes all the population as a sample of more than 44 employees . This study uses multiple regression data analysis , coefficient of determination , t-test and F test
Based on research by the author finally obtained results 55.4 % of employee motivation that occurs can be explained by using the work environment variable , and leadership . While the remaining 44.6 % received the contribution of other causal factors , namely promotion , co – workers are not productive , employee morale , the realization of the budget submitted to the Planning, and so forth . Partially there is a positive and significant influence between the work environment and leadership on employee motivation . And simultaneously there is a positive and significant influence between variables work environment and leadership to employee motivation is received.