Abstract

 

This study aims to determine the effect of crediting the merchant revenue groceries ” Sutinah ” At PD . BPR BKK Butuh Purworejo. Data analysis methods used are : simple regression , the coefficient of determination and t test.
Based on research by the author eventually obtained the following results : a large lending relationship between variables and income trader groceries ” Sutinah ” is equal to 0.850 , then the degree of relationship between the two variables is strong . The positive correlation indicates that the relationship between variables and variable loans merchant revenue groceries ” Sutinah ” unidirectional . This means that if the variable lending revenue increased merchant groceries ” Sutinah ” will be increased . From the multiple regression calculations obtained regression equation Y = 3.673 + 1.729 X. This means that , if the value of the variable credit , in the research object is equal to zero , then the level or amount of variable income trader groceries ” Sutinah ” will be as big as 3,673 .

The magnitude of the coefficient of determination ( R2 ) is found to be 0.722 , this means the amount of income trader groceries ” Sutinah ” on PD BKK Butuh for 72.2 % influenced by variable loans while the remaining 27.8 % received contributions from other causal factors are in it is capital , and business management . Hypothesis testing produces a variable loan thitung ( X ) equal to 4.556 . So the value of t is less than t table ( 4.556 > 2.306 ) or sig value of 0.002 ( P < 0.05 ) , thus lending variable ( X ) affects the amount of revenue traders groceries ” Sutinah ” bank ( Y ) . This means that the working hypothesis ( Ha ) proposed that there is a positive and significant effect between the variables of credit against income trader groceries ” Sutinah ” acceptable .


Keyword : credit , revenues , capital